- Assist clients in selection process.
- Design and sell custom cabinets to new and existing customers.
- Prospect and contact potential customers.
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Travel to clients’ location and/or jobsites, as necessary.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and keep current on product and industry knowledge.
- Provide product and installation quotes to the customer/client in a timely manner.
- Maintain contact with the client throughout the process to ensure maximum customer. satisfaction.
- Maintain the professional appearance for the company.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Ability to build rapport with new and existing clients.
- Interior Design experience is preferred.
- Experience using Cabinet Vision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel to clients’ location and/or jobsites.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Possessing a driver licence is a must.
- Ability to perform a basic Math.
Job Types: Commission based Salary